Tour De MIT-SOB
- MIT School of Business, an institute under the umbrella of MIT Group of Institutions.
- 63 Institutions and over 65000 students from India and abroad.
- Imparting quality and value based universal education for more than three decades.
- “Union of science and spirituality will alone bring peace and harmony to mankind.”
The PGDM Program
- PGDM Program base on cased based learning pioneered by Harvard Business School.
- Special emphasizes on excel based education with Statistics, Operations Research & Business Analytics.
- Only institute in Asia to introduce Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) as a subject.
- Conceptual and contextual, participant focused learning.
Centre for Executive Education
- Attracts some of the finest faculty from leading business schools.
- CEE is a knowledge centre for practical understanding on emerging economies.
- CEE identifies current business and industry challenges through extensive research on business environment and discussion with industry experts.
- Projects and seminars for leading corporate houses.
- Gold Medal for 31st batch student Mr. Amey Pangarkar at "4th Cultural OLYMPIAD of PERFORMANCE ARTS – 2014 Malaysia."
- Next selection process in Pune campus - 11th & 25th April 2015.
- Commencement of 33rd batch 1st semester on 10th August 2015.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.