|MIT SCHOOL OF BUSINESS - SELECTION PROCESS CENTERS ACROSS INDIA- PHASE II|
|Sr. No.||Centre||Selection Process Date|
|1||PUNE||26th March, 2017||Round II|
|2||DELHI||20th April, 2017|
|3||KOLKATA||1st April, 2017|
|4||BHUWANESHWAR||3rd April, 2017|
|5||BANGALORE||7th April, 2017|
|6||PUNE||22nd April, 2017||Round III|
|7||JAIPUR||31st March, 2017|
|8||UDAIPUR||2nd April, 2017|
|9||KOCHI||2nd April, 2017|
|10||PATNA||12th April, 2017|
|11||RANCHI||15th April, 2017|
|12||INDORE||15th April, 2017|
|13||BHOPAL||16th April, 2017|
|14||NAGPUR||23rd April, 2017|
|15||RAIPUR||22nd April, 2017|
|16||AHMEDABAD||23rd April, 2017|
|17||LUCKNOW||25th April, 2017|
|18||HYDERABAD||9th April, 2017|
3 Tier Selection Process at MIT-SOB
- Essay writing – On any topic up to 200 words for 20 minutes.
- Extempore – On any topic for about 5 minutes.
- Personal Interview
Each aspirant would be assessed for 100 marks. The weightage is described in the table below:
- Entrance Exam score = 30%
- Essay writing and Extempore = 23%
- Personal Interview = 26%
- Past Academic record = 16%
- Work experience = 5%
We do not conduct a separate entrance test.
You may appear for selection process at Pune campus on any working day, besides the dates mentioned. However, please inform us on 9922487669, 9922487671, few days in advance. Also, carry photocopies of mark-sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation (Final year students should submit mark-sheets up-to previous year), Scorecard (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH-CET).
- Application fee will be Rs 900 in Cash(non refundable).
- Two latest passport size photos.
- Photo-ID (License/Pan Card/College I Card) while coming.