World Peace Center
UNESCO, Paris bestowed the World Peace Centre, MAEER's MIT, Pune, India with an UNESCO Chair for Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Tolerance on 12th May 1998.
MIT Group believes in developing the overall personality of its students in order to create future responsible global citizens. Hence, imparting training is done based on the five principles of the MIT's holistic development policy –
- To develop a spirit of inquiry and achieve Academic Excellence
- To inculcate a sense of discipline and character.
- To develop a spirit of Social Commitment.
- To promote a Culture of Peace in the society.
- To build a strong Industry – Institute Interface
MIT has traversed the path of rapid development in education, along with the nation, often responding positively to changed needs and at times initiating significant changes. We have evolved in twenty-six years by overcoming tough hurdles set more by limitations of thinking in that era, rather than lack of ability, to arrive at a point where we can explore the vastness of knowledge and possibilities on the global canvas. At MAEER's MIT, it's never about which of our institutes you choose to study in, it is more about how and where you reach in life thereafter.